One of the UK's leading music broadcasters is currently looking for an ambitious and aspiring Finance Assistant to join their commercial finance team, based in the heart of London.
This is an amazing opportunity to work alongside the FP&A team and Finance Business Partners in this highly commercial and progressive role.
The main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Produce monthly margin reports for commercial sales and running reporting for monthly meetings and management accounts pack
- Splitting invoices across various cost centres in line with cost allocations (specifically for Content Solutions campaigns but this may be extended)
- Assist with month end reviews, identifying significant variances to forecast
- Assist with monthly reporting and statements for Enterprises (including occasional low level royalty reporting)
- Provide ad hoc financial analysis to support performance and plans - including breakdown of costs from finance systems (CODA).
- Helping to build forecast packs, uploading forecasts and reconciling the system back to input data
- Work with finance colleagues suggesting improvements and efficiencies to current ways of working and create and enhance processes.
- Work with the transaction processing team to ensure that business reporting and processes are fit for purpose.
You'll have these skills and experience…
- Previous experience working in a finance role - ideally within a creative environment.
- Ideally degree-qualified in a relevant specialism (minimum of 2:1 or above).
- You will have experience of Microsoft Office Suite including Excel (formulae, pivot tables).
This is an amazing opportunity to work within a fast-paced and creative environment, which offers excellent commercial exposure and career prospects!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.