Finance Assistant - Music / Classical Music
My client is an exciting classical music company and they are currently searching for a Finance Assistant to join their team. You will need to have either a music / classical music degree or have worked in music or relevant industries.
My client is based in central London and they are a great place to work. They have great work perks and if you are looking for exposure and to develop your finance career within music, this would be an excellent opportunity for you.
Main responsibilities for the Finance Assistant:
- Posting of sales invoices within company and client accounts via semi-automated interface
- Processing purchase invoices, credit cards & expenses
- Payments & banking
- Assisting with client matters, including debt collection
- Tax reduction applications for foreign artists working in the UK
- Providing flexible and ad hoc support for Finance Manager
Necessities for the Finance Assistant:
- Minimum of 'B' in GCSE Maths and English
- At least two years' finance experience
- Accounting systems experience ideally Sage Line 50
- Excellent Excel skills
- University graduate ideally in classical music or music related subject
- Knowledge of classical music
My client is looking to review CVs this week and set up interviews for next week so if you are interested and you have the relevant music experience then please apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.