Finance Assistant - Sports & Entertainment
Handle are extremely proud to be working with a leading global live sports and entertainment presenters to recruit a passionate and dedicated Finance Assistant to join their growing Finance Team. This is an ongoing contract which offers an amazing opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic Accounts Assistant with an interest in media and looking to take on a new challenge.
Reporting to the Finance director, your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Managing company credit card processes
- Managing both sides of the ledger
- Using multicurrency's
- Assisting with payment runs
- Processing supplier invoices
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Liaising with team members and external suppliers
- Ensuring prompt payments and chasing outstanding debts
- Ad hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with advanced excel skills and strong communication skills. You must have practical experience within an accounting function and office environment and Media/ Entertainment industry experience is desirable but not essential. If you the above sounds like you and you have an interest within sports and entertainment, please get in touch today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.