An exciting role has become available to work for a fast growing talent agency based in the heart of Central London. As Finance Assistant you will report to the Head of Finance and Management Accountant and be responsible for a wide range of accounting duties and provide front line finance support for the business.
This is a broad and varied role with tasks including, but not limited to:
- Assisting with month-end and year-end accounts
- Raising sales invoices and related Talent documentation
- Ensuring work-flow tracking and billing spreadsheet is up to date and accurate to enable efficient billing.
- Answering invoicing queries from internal Talent teams.
- Processing of all purchase invoices, and raising and monitoring of purchase orders where relevant.
- Performing weekly payment runs and setting up new suppliers.
- Providing credit control and being main point of contact for both customers and suppliers.
- Monitoring and processing staff expenses.
- Distributing and managing petty cash.
- Preparing and submitting quarterly VAT returns for all registered entities.
- Group bank accounts (including foreign currency accounts).
- Inter-company balances.
- Work-flow tracking and billing spreadsheet to accounting package.
Handle are looking for someone with 2 year's finance experience in a fast paced environment that is energetic, personable and positive. Experience working with VAT, debits and credits and diverse revenue streams, including royalties is desirable. The right candidate will have excellent communication skills and the ability to take ownership of ad-hoc projects and key accounting responsibilities.
This is a fantastic role for somebody looking to get hands on experience with full study support, apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.