Handle Recruitment is proud to be working with a leading travel business based in Central London to find a Finance Assistant to join their growing team. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious candidate with around a year's experience to work for a well-known brand for a 3-6 months on a temporary basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Formatting and importing data to Netsuite
- Answer supplier's queries related to our payment process
- Reconcile payment requests/supplier statements
- Ensure that payments are processed promptly
- Other ad hoc reports and tasks e.g. quarterly EC Sales reporting, supplier-specific statistics
The ideal candidate:
- 1 year or more experience in a finance assistant role
- Intermediate Excel skills including Vlookups and Pivot tables
- Netsuite Experience
- Interest in travel
If the above fits your profile and you are immediately available to start a new temporary role, apply with your latest CV.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.