Handle Recruitment are currently working with an iconic hospitality business, who are looking for a Finance Business Analyst. This is a 6-12 month maternity cover, working closely with an excellent Finance Director and starting in Novemeber.
This is a really broad role, which will cover various analytical and financial processes including - variance analysis, business partnering, financial reporting and even assisting with transactional processes.
Key responsibilities include -
- Daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reporting of financials and KPIs
- Prepare detailed analysis of secondary spend lines and performance
- Work closely with budget holders to conduct month-end accruals
- Perform variance analysis appropriately on P&L and balance sheet
- Business Partner with various finance and non-finance teams
- Prepare and submit various financial and business information as required: including retail and specific data analysis
- Create projects, raise event invoices and post Events accruals
Candidate requirements -
- Have a strong understanding of financial accounting and reporting
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Committed to outstanding customer service and professionalism
- Ability to deal effectively with numerous complex issues
- Ability to use initiative and effectively manage time
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.