Handle are currently working with a rapidly growing technology group assisting them with their search for a part-qualified Finance Business Partner to join their commercial finance team based in Central London.
Reporting into the Senior Business Partner your day to day duties would include:
- Preparation of management accounts across your entities as well as providing insight & analysis
- Help develop KPI's and communicate these to business heads, monitoring and analysing their success
- Business partnering with department heads to ensure they understand their budgets helping them hone their forecast accuracy
- Deliver monthly & ad-hoc analysis for your business area, this will focus on product specific revenue and margin analysis
- Tracking capex spend and assist with capex planning
The successful applicant will be a part or newly qualified management accountant/analyst with experience of producing a P&L and balance sheet for an entity or division. They will have strong commercial acumen and the excel skills to demonstrate analysis.
This is an excellent opportunity for a part or newly qualified accountant to join a very high calibre team developing your analytical and business partnering skills.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.