An award winning Media Group is looking for Finance Business Partner with Data Room and Data Mining experience to assist the team on an interim contract basis. Working alongside the CFO and Directors of the business the Finance Business Partner will be responsible for the development of business analytics across the group.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Led project to design and implement a business intelligence data warehouse to enhance robust tracking, forecasting and revenue recognition process
- Responsible for mining large data sets and providing strategic insight to the business
- Work with CFO to consolidate data/analysis program performance for on-going and new programmes
- Analyse and present findings on key contracts and programmes
- Analysis of market space
- Development of business analytics capability to elevate the level of financial visibility and the quality of business insights.
- Creation and redesign of reporting and analytics framework with key emphasis on insights and simplicity.
- Analysis and streamline forecasting model
- Analyse and streamline Data Room
- Other ad-hoc analysis
- Knowledge and experience using Data room
- ACA (or similar) accounting qualification
- At least two years post qualification work experience, with excellent excel skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to include evidence of working well within a team, recognizing the importance of the "internal" client.
- Business partnering experience within the Television or Film Sector
- Meticulous attention to detail and effective problem solving. This person must be able to initiate action, consider problems and offer effective resolutions.
- Unquestionable business ethics, integrity and good governance.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.