An amazing opportunity has arisen within an amazing global Retail brand for an experienced Finance Business Partner to join on a maternity cover and work closely with the senior team, playing a key role in setting the strategic and commercial direction of the business through providing detailed and insightful analysis and recommendations on performance.
The Finance Business Partner will also work closely with the business to develop the annual budget and three year strategic plan, identifying key areas for growth and efficiency and therefore playing a pivotal role in helping our brands deliver strategic vision and goals.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Business Partnering and Commercial Support
- Work closely with senior leadership to actively drive the business by providing key insight and identifying emerging trends
- Own the management reporting for the business which will need to be accurate, timely and actionable. The Finance Business Partner will also work collaboratively with colleagues in the other Brands to share best practise and other insights
- Own and develop regular forecasts that accurately predict performance based on trends and drivers
- Identify issues impacting delivery of the forecast, across all aspects of the P&L, and work with the business to identify plans
- Own the budget process for the brands and will work closely with the Group FP&A Manager to ensure that all timetables are understood and adhered to
- Develop and Define Business Reporting and KPIs
- Develop commercial solutions and thoroughly evaluate the financial impact of promotional activity
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified or International equivalent
- Proven track record in complex analysis of business performance in a commercial business environment
- Experience of leading a commercial strategic planning and forecasting process
- Proven experience of successful collaboration across multiple functions within a business
- Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Strong modelling capability and the experience of developing mid and long term financial models
- Retail Industry experience
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.