I am recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to join a globally recognised luxury brand based in Central London
Reporting directly to the Finance Director your main duties will include;
- Maintain an accurate view of the sales pipeline (sales and profitability) and ensure this is accurately reported at department and group level.
- Ensure the current rolling sales forecast reflects the latest expectations of sale performance.
- Co-ordinate the preparation of the global monthly management reporting pack for the
- Manage the local budgeting and forecasting process working closely with the Business Managers and Directors of the Department as well as the broader Commercial Finance team and FP&A
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of the financial results of sales with commentary
- Identify and report on risks and opportunities to the formal forecast or budget
- Manage the Finance Business Analyst
The successful candidate will be Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA with at least 3 years of PQE spent in a business partnering role.
You will receive a salary upto £80k plus bonus and excellent benefits package.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.