I am recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to join an international film and TV business.
Reporting into the Head of Commercial Finance your main duties will include:
- Take ownership for modelling of forecasts, annual budgets and long-range plan
- Provide variance analysis and commentary against budget, forecast and long-range plans for Group reporting & FP&A, Senior Management, Directors and Board
- Work with Commercial teams across the business, providing insight to key performance drivers, identifying and evaluating opportunities and proactively working to identify and mitigate risks.
- Completion and sign off of monthly management accounts including all commentaries
- Drive value add FP&A reporting improvements across the business partnering team to deliver efficiency and effectiveness of data presentation
- Ad-hoc analysis to support strategic decision-making
The successful candidate will most likely be Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA with recent commercial finance experience.
You will receive a salary upto £55k plus bonus and excellent benefits package.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.