Finance Business Partner, HR - FMCG
Internationally recognised FMCG brand are looking for a qualified Finance Business Partner to the HR/People team to assist the 3 UK-based affiliates to forecast and manage personnel-related spend and ensure that personnel data is accurate and use this to produce regular analysis and reporting.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify and recommend improvements to the headcount/FTE/Payroll & benefits processes, policies, or tools, and implement any changes under the direction of the Head of Reward &
- Support all UK-based affiliate finance teams in strategic processes, such as budgeting and estimates forecasting, by providing accurate data and analysing and scenario-modelling all aspects of compensation and benefits.
- People Analytics Own and monitor the payroll & benefits and headcount/FTE planning process for the 3 UK-based affiliates, ensuring it takes place in a timely manner in line with Group requirements.
- Ensure personnel costs reconcile with balance sheets, identifying and investigating discrepancies.
- Monitor payroll & benefits reinvoicing process involving the UK based affiliates.
- Own all regular and ad hoc headcount-related reporting (including Group Social Reporting) and KPIs for the UK-based affiliates, which includes engaging with auditors if required.
- Own and / or deliver ad hoc projects as required.
- Degree in economics or similar is required (economics is desirable)
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) or equivalent
- 5 years' experience as a business partner within an international company
- Proven ability to produced detailed financial analysis and / or business cases
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel, or similar tools
- Effective communicator in both speech and writing
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.