Well-known international retailer is currently seeking a Finance Business Partner to join their Executive Management team.
This role will report directly to the Head of Retail Finance, and will work closely with regional directorship providing commercial & strategic expertise to drive medium and long term profitability.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ownership of commercial finance process for retail across all regions - including revenue, capital expenditure, balance sheet and cashflow
- Develop a trusted partnership with the Directorship, the point of contact for all projects and initiatives
- Define areas of focus for all performance reporting to key stakeholders to drive business performance
- Advise and offering effective strategic support to the business, influencing and aiding the decision making process
- Identify opportunities to drive positive change to improve efficiencies
- Support and mentor Finance Managers and develop future finance professionals
The successful candidate:
Will be working at a similar level within a large retailer. Have evidence of developing and executing commercial initiatives and influencing outcomes at a senior level. Be academically strong, highly numerate, and be able to demonstrate first class financial modelling, planning and forecasting skills. You will also have the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and at all levels.
This role will suit a passionate high achiever that's seeking a role where they can play a genuine part in the next stage of their international growth.
This role is available immediately, please get in touch if you'd like to learn more.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.