Handle Recruitment are working with a FTSE 250 listed retail giant. You will be instrumental to influencing projects and business decisions. This role is extremely diverse - no 2 days will be the same, and you'll utilise your business and financial acumen to influence at all levels.
- Provide accurate analysis and translation of key financial data
- Evaluate commercial data effectively and communicate articulately to non-financial stakeholders
- Facilitate and provide recommendations for new processes and ways of working
- Pro-actively seek solutions to current or foreseeable issues
- Assist with the coordination and completion of the budget and forecasting submissions
- analytical and strategic with a high degree of financial modelling, planning and forecasting techniques experience.
You'll be a problem solver and an innovator. We are looking for a strong team player, customer focused with excellent analytical and communication skills. You'll be able to handle multiple projects and have a real eye for detail. If you have the following knowledge and experience, we want to talk to you:
- Very commercial ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified
- Retail experience is preferred
- Currently a Senior Finance Manager or as an existing Finance Business partner
- Ability to challenge and influence
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Financial data analysis
- Project financial management
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.