Our client, a global production company, are currently looking for a Finance Business Partner to join them on a temporary basis supporting their global technology team. There is some potential that this role could be made permanent at the end of the temporary contract though that is not guaranteed.
The role will start remotely with an eventual move into office in Central London.
Reporting into the Financial Controller and CTO duties duties will include:
- Working with all of the IT senior management members to forecast and analyse revenue streams related to IT services
- Act as the finance go to for the technology team, supporting decisions with sound financial analysis
- Manage the global tech teams capex and opex budgets
- Hands on support of the IT teams in relation to project planning including budgeting and forecasting support and analysis
- Working on a company wide project to move the business to a fully cloud based system
All applicants should have proven experience supporting an operational team as a finance business partner, experience supporting an IT/tech function is obviously highly desirable.
Experience using Power BI is also beneficial tough not essential.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.