A global entertainment giant are currently looking for an experienced Finance Business Partner to join them for 6-12 months to cover a maternity period.
It is essential all applicants have previous TV Production experience and if not experience working in a senior FP&A/Business Partnering role within a business with complex revenue accounting such as a music group or publisher.
Reporting into the Head of Commercial Finance, and in a stand alone role, duties for the position include:
- Managing relationships with operating company Business Directors to ensure they understand the group reporting timetables, budgets and forecasts and to discuss any commercial issues
- Understand and validate assumptions used in programme slates, including per episode revenues & cost production ultimate's during relevant financial planning and reporting cycles.
- Understand and validate assumptions used for overhead expenses, overhead allocations to cost of sales, amortisation and depreciation charges, interest expense and other income and costs as appropriate
- Ensure an accurate and timely cash-flow forecasting and reporting process, including analysis of related assumptions and variations
- Prepare and circulate the annual budget and quarterly re-forecast
- Working with the FP&A team to deliver and communicate group financial planning
- Ensuring the timely delivery of the management reporting pack under US GAAP
The successful candidate will be a true Finance Business Partner who will ideally have experience working in TV Production. They will have a wealth of FP&A experience and have ideally worked for a large and complex group managing relationships with senior stakeholders.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.