Handle Recruitment are working alongside a Global Entertainment company based in Central London who are recruiting a finance contracts and system coordinator. This is a unique role, newly created due to the rapidly growing success of the business. It is a temp to perm opportunity for the right candidate which will offer development, progression and the chance to work in one of the coolest companies in London!
You will need to have previous experience within a contracts role and ideally come from a finance or legal background. Accuracy and attention to detail is paramount for this position, you will need to be system savvy and have strong communication and numerical skills.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the contract entry process by understanding & maintaining how the legal agreements relevant deal terms are captured, edited and maintained in a system designed to maintain specific data that are common across all agreements. Deals relate to the TV, DVD, SVOD, Live Events, Consumer Products, Gaming and Publishing industries.
- Understand Business needs for Contract Amendments and take ownership in entering these change requests into contract management system with the highest degree of accuracy and proficiency.
- Work with a disparate group of business contacts across markets and time zones to answer questions about how best to utilize the system and insure the business terms they are in the process of negotiating are being entered appropriately for internal review and approval.
- Support of the Finance/Accounting function to finalise executed contracts and amendments in the rights management system - this entails reviewing the details on the system against copies of the fully executed contracts and ensuring all details match.
- Responding to queries from the Business, Finance/Accounting, System Administration and Legal teams
This role will support the business, system administration and licensing team so you will need to be confident to liaise with numerous departments. The role is ideally looking for someone to start on short notice. If you think you would be suitable please get in touch today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.