Handle are working in partnership with a rapidly growing Music brand to assist in their search of a Financial Controller. This entrepreneurial and dynamic company is based in the heart of London and the opportunity is a fantastic step for a hands on and high calibre qualified accountant.
This client facing position within a fast paced environment, will work closely with senior business figures and the Head of Finance. The responsibilities include:
- Stat Accounts
- Month End reconciliations and analysis
- Manage cash flow and reporting structures
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Business partnering closely with all other departments and directors
- International accounts
- Review all financial plans and budgets
Experienced Finance Manager or Financial Controller from the Music or Media Industry
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Technically skilled
- An ambitious, strong communicator
- International Experience
- Strong team management experience
This is a hands on and forward thinking accounting position working for a company at the height of the sector. Please apply ASAP if this is you!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.