Handle have partnered with a broadcast media company in West London to find their next Finance Coordinator. Reporting into the Finance Director, the successful candidate will be first point of contact for resolving finance queries and liaising with non-finance professionals across the business.
This is a temp-to-perm position and requires a candidate who is immediately available to start.
- Monitor and manage the finance departments email inbox
- Assign tasks and organise workload to ensure tight deadlines are met
- Dealing with all finance queries from other areas of the business and working collaboratively to resolve problems
- Assisting with processing of supplier invoices and other finance related tasks
- Adhering to processes and ensuring compliance and audit documentation is accurate and up-to-date
- Immediately available
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Confidence working with internal and external stakeholders essential.
- Keen attention to detail and high level of numerical accuracy
- Results driven and organised
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.