Handle have teamed up with an instantly recognisable technology company, to find their next Finance Data Analyst. The purpose of this role is to report on business sales, in order to better understand business performance and to influence decision making.
This role requires a candidate with a keen analytical mind, that is comfortable managing large data sets, and possesses an innate business acumen and an ability to think outside of the box.
- Providing analytical solutions and reporting on business processes and functionality
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of a flawless sales reporting procedure, to be presented to partners
- Liaising closely with various business units across sales, ops, IT and finance to meet critical deadlines and overseeing projects from conception to finish.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly forecast
- Work closely within the team to collaborate and identify areas for improvement and implement process automation
- Regularly monitor, manage and provide analysis on status of live projects and risk mitigation.
- Confidently partner with business teams and provide post implementing audit reviews
- 5 years+ Finance or operations
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Confident communicating with senior partners of the business and querying data provide
- A natural leader who is results oriented and thrives in a dynamic environment
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.