Handle are currently working with a recognisable & growing retail business on their search for an Interim Finance Director to join them for 6 months.
Reporting directly into the CEO and managing a team of 12 your duties will include:
- Being ultimately responsible for all financial matters
- Overseeing all management reporting ensuring robust analysis is delivered to the board
- Business partnering with the operational managers to ensure they are provided with sound advice and analysis to assist with decision making
- Overseeing and reviewing the work of the transnational finance teams
- Ensuring the timely delivery of consolidated financial reporting
- Being the go to for all technical finance issues
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified Finance Director with previous experience in a Director level role in retail. Hands on team management experience as well as experience working in an international business are also must haves.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.