The initial focus for this fairly hands on Finance Director role will be the identification of process improvements & potential changes that can be made to ensure best practice is achieved.
Moving forwards the Finance Director will be responsible for:
- Overseeing all financial and accounting systems and procedures used by the business
- Review of all financial information (P&L, Balance Sheet, Management information), ensuring its accuracy within agreed timetables
- Responsible for the Budgeting & Forecasting process, including financial modelling
- Oversee the preparation of year-end statutory accounts, working closely with the external audit partner
- Reporting to the CFO and board
- Manage and motivate a team of 4 finance staff
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA- with experience within the ARTS and Creative sectors
- Problem solver who can think laterally and deliver results as well as fulfilling audit & compliance requirements
- Be an experienced leader with strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels
- Ability to collaborate and drive ideas through the organisation while partnering with international business operations
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller from the auction / arts space that's looking for their first Finance Director appointment. Please get in touch to learn more.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.