A premium UK fashion brand is currently seeking an experienced Finance Director to join their senior management team.
Based in central London, the Finance Director will report to the CEO & COO. This is a board level role, where you will provide key support to the senior management team with the development of company strategy, all aspects of capital investment and commercial planning. You will also be responsible for the management and control of the finance function, ensuring that effective and relevant processes and controls are in place.
- Taking full control of the company P&L & Balance Sheet, providing guidance to the board's finance and accounting strategy
- Business Partner for CEO & COO, and commercial finance support for the wider senior management team - identifying risks, highlighting poor performance and opportunities
- Develop commercial analysis and insight, presenting findings and recommendations to senior management
- Production of robust budgets and forecasts for all sales and cost areas
- Management of annual statutory accounting process
- Manage company policies regarding capital requirements, debt, and taxation
- Drive system implementations and automation to support the growth of the business
- Mentor and develop a small finance team
- Will be a qualified accountant with a proven track record within retail or fashion
- Experience of operating in a dynamic and evolving environment
- Have the ability and ideas to deliver growth enhancing initiatives
- Previous management experience essential.
- A strong analytical approach with strong skills in Excel to match
This is a truly forward thinking business that offers an exciting and entrepreneurial working environment. Please get in touch to learn more.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.