Superb Finance Director vacancy has come up with an exciting and innovative marketing and communications agency.
The role will suit a technically strong commercial FC / Head of Finance with previous experience within the marketing services sector. A proven track record of improving profitability and successfully managing a company that's bucking the trend within a highly competitive space.
The successful candidate lead all finance related activities, working closely with the senior management team with the planning and strategy for an exciting 3-5 year growth plan.
- Manage a team, the Finance Director will responsible for all aspects of finance for the group's operating companies
- Oversee the monthly reporting & management commentary for Group
- Business partnering support for Key stakeholders
- Own the annual budgeting process
- Manage cash and working capital
- Manage the internal and external audit relationships
- Review all client contracts and negotiate on points of law
- You will be a qualified Accountant
- Some operational experience, such as HR / legal affairs will be very advantageous
- A strong personality, passion for the job and can do attitude
- Credibility, passionate and engaged - trusted to tell it how it is and put your hands up when things go wrong
- Ability to plan ahead and allow for contingencies
- Possess good judgement and foresight and ensure accurate data analysis
- Ability to change views and to get the job done
- The talent to navigate cultural and business related dynamics in different countries is also essential
- A pragmatic approach to business and the ability to see the broader picture
This is a first rate Finance Director Position within a truly forward thinking business that offers a fast paced and entrepreneurial working environment.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.