A fantastic opportunity has become available for a qualified (ACA/ACCA) Finance Director to join a leading boutique retailer.
This is a Key Finance Director appointment that will work alongside the MD in a strategic and leadership role within one of the UK's most innovative and unique retailers!
The main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Oversee all financial aspects of the business including budgeting, monitoring of performance against targets, cost management and margin control
- Optimise the company's financial performance and long term strategic position, through analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business driver
- To support and develop the financial understanding of the senior management team, through the development of performance management tools and regular measuring of targets and KPIs
- Support production of annual budgets with the MD, reviewing and maintaining the budgets and re-forecasts to ensure accurate records
- Produce monthly management accounts and all relevant information for the accountants in order to file returns for HMRC, such as quarterly VAT returns, management and year end statutory accounts
- With directors handle any legal or contractual aspects of the business to ensure best practice, compliance and risk management
- Ad hoc projects as requested.
- Supervision and management of transactional accounting team (2 people)
The ideal candidate:
- ACCA/ACA qualification
- CRM experience an advantage
- Educated to degree level (2:1 or above) in a business/financially relevant area
- Experience of a B2C as well as B2B commercial environment an advantage
Our client offers a generous salary and an excellent benefits package! Get applying!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.