Our client, a successful literature, film, TV and digital management agency is currently in the market for a highly experienced Finance Director to join their board.
This Finance Director vacancy has resulted from a period of reorganization. With a reporting line into the CEO and Board, you will be required to independently oversee the running of the finance function, with a close ties with other senior stakeholders in the business.
This is a hands-on Finance Director position that will work closely with and genuinely support the CEO as a trusted partner on a variety of business issues.
Essential job functions include but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for all financial, statutory and tax reporting/compliance matters
- Ensure the timely delivery of management reporting, cash flow forecasting, quarterly P&L forecasting and board packs. Presentation at meetings as required
- Corporate Development - full involvement in acquisitions. Leadership role in more complex business transactions, such as TV deals
- Administration and Expense control
- Champion cost control and ensure expenses are consistent with budget
To be considered, you will be:
- Ideally Qualified candidate (ACA/CIMA/ACCA), although that are qualified by experience will be considered
- Good technical knowledge
- Experience of UK GAAP reporting and taxation
- Excel skills (intermediate to advanced)
- Prior experience of Royalties accounting
- Experience of, or an interest in the publishing industry
This is a first class role that will suit either those that are seeking their first Finance Director post, or those that are already at this level.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.