The role will suit a commercially focused board level FD with a minimum of 2 years' experience at FD level. A proven track record of improving profitability and successfully managing a company that's bucking the trend within a highly competitive space.
The successful candidate lead all finance related activities, working closely with the senior management team with the planning and strategy for an exciting 3-5 year growth plan.
Candidates will ideally be ACA qualified (top 10), although an ACCA qualified candidates will be considered. Previous Advertising / Marketing services experience at a senior level is essential. Some operational experience, such as HR / legal affairs will be very advantageous. Exposure to group reporting and reporting to strict deadlines is essential.
- Manage a team of 4, the Finance Director will responsible for all aspects of finance for three operating companies in the UK and one international entity
- Oversee the monthly reporting package, and prepare management commentary for Group
- Manage the forecasting and budgeting process
- Manage cash and working capital
- Manage the internal and external audit relationships
- Review all client contracts and negotiate on points of law
- A strong personality, passion for the job and can do attitude
- Credibility, passionate and engaged - trusted to tell it how it is and put your hands up when things go wrong
- Ability to plan ahead and allow for contingencies
- Possess good judgement and foresight and ensure accurate data analysis
- Ability to change views and to get the job done
- The talent to navigate cultural and business related dynamics in different countries is also essential
- A pragmatic approach to business and the ability to see the broader picture
This is a first rate Finance Director position within a truly forward thinking business that offers a fast paced and entrepreneurial working environment.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.