Handle Recruitment are proud to offer an opportunity of a lifetime for a Finance Director to work for one of the most iconic record labels in the world! This 12 month contract will have full responsibility for P&L - including all forecasting, budgeting and support to Senior Management in delivering budgeted profit for the year.
- Review & Analysis of distribution & Manufacturing costs
- Analysis of stock obsolesce costs and identification of opportunities for over-stock sales
- Preparing and presenting financial data at the monthly Now board meeting. Responsible for monthly bookings and reconciliations
- Adhoc deal analysis for catalogue / company purchases
- Monitoring Now cash levels and paying equity income shares when appropriate
- Day to day management of the Commercial and Sales Finance team
- Responsible for the achievement of Budget targets for the divisions and for maximising the profitability of all areas of activity within the division
- Music industry experience
- Qualified accountant, at least 5-7+ years PQE
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Proven people management skills
- Advanced Excel skills
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.