Global computer gaming business have an exciting opportunity for an outstanding leader to join as a Finance Director leading their people team.
This critical role will draw on extensive experience as a recognised and successful finance leader to drive the strategic and operational aspect of people related costs. You will partner closely with business leaders and stakeholders to understand people cost priorities and commercial challenges, translating them into insights to unlock commercial value.
Success in this role will be defined by the intricate stakeholder partnerships formed with HR where you will be accountable for translating people data into financial analytics, KPIs and initiatives.
- Responsible for providing expert financial advice to the Leadership Team on complex people related costs and budget challenges, new business opportunities and designing commercial and impactful solutions.
- Develop and deliver data insights through financial and non-financial KPIs to leadership (deep diving into salaries, bonus, share based compensation, benefits, contractors, mobility) including monthly operating reviews, expense dashboards, P&Ls and quarterly reviews, in addition to supporting Activision with business reviews, board packs and earnings support in order to facilitate timely and effective decision making up to executive leadership.
- Work cross functionally to develop a flexible resource management model, which ensures accurate timely data flow and contributes to our strategic and efficient use of headcount
- Collaborate with business leaders across corporate teams and departments globally to comprehensively understand our business with solid interpretation of our financials.
- Lead, develop and grow a team of talented Finance professionals, ensuring they have the right balance of technical skills and commercial savvy, and are providing valuable insight and support aligned with the businesses Strategic Plan.
- Work closely with peers to contribute to and drive the Finance team forward, ensuring consistency between long-term forecasts, actuals and annual planning and forecasting.
- Deliver operational excellence across core corporate strategic planning processes, driving a culture of on-going continual improvement.
- Develop and own robust Talent and Succession Plans to create amazing careers for your people and ensure a high performing team.
- Ensure the appropriate controls are in place to meet S-OX requirements and safeguard the integrity of the cost and headcount data being produced;
- Qualified ACA with a strong educational background
- Thought leadership in understanding complex business models and designing flexible solutions to model the business.
- Able to lead and inspire high performing teams.
- Confidence and gravitas in working with and challenging senior management.
- Strong business partnering skills and collaborative in building robust relationships
- Ability to deliver and handle change in a fast paced tech company.
- Leadership in a global, complex and matrixed organisation
- Comfortable working with big data sets; translating results into meaningful analysis and incorporating into forecasts.
- Strong commercial acumen, as well as demonstrable experience of understanding relationships between key financial and non-financial business drivers.
- Fluent influencing skills, both written and spoken (English.)
- Able to present complex issues in clear, simple language.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.