An award winning media agency are now looking for a Senior Credit Controller on permanent basis to start immediately.
They work with some of the biggest names in the Entertainment Industry, and have a thriving office in Central London
Having recently just moved, this is a perfect opportunity for anybody looking for an immediate start in fast growing company, with a strong commitment to its people and culture, whilst working with leading brands in the creative/digital space.
This role requires a self-starter who can hit the ground running and work independently. You will be reporting into the Financial Controller and looking after a ledger of over 5million
Main tasks include:
- Responsible for managing two debtor ledgers of over five million
- In charge of Business process improvement to ensure better practices
- Processing statement runs and invoices
- Chasing outstanding invoices
- Ensuring all invoices are processed correctly by the clients AP team
- Ensuring information is recorded accurately on the system
- Prioritising collections and building relationships with clients
- Assisting with forecasts, budgets and reports
- Other ad-hoc work
- At least two years' experience in a similar role
- Ideally worked in an SME environment
- Ability to work to deadlines with a realistic approach
The role reports to the Financial Controller and liaising with the general business as a whole.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.