I am currently recruiting for a well-known Retailer based in Central London.
This is an exciting time to join a prestigious company with offices based around the globe and plenty of opportunity for progression within the group.
A keen interest in Retail is a must and a desire to constantly improve business processes, build relationships and be involved in key business decisions essential.
This role will be reporting to the VP and coordinates, forecasts information, provides analysis and reporting for the Wholesale Business. In addition, this candidate will also be responsible for Capital expenditure.
- Responsible for the design of a new dashboard/management tools
- Development of new business processes
- Responsible for Financial planning to monitor prices, margins by season and clients
- Liaise with the financial accounting team for reporting and minimise inefficiencies
- Preparation and coordination of cost centre reports for each division
- Responsible for expense plans per division
- Assisting with new business systems and projects
- Develop tools to better conclude investment projects
- Reporting on Capital expenditure to Senior Management
- The main point of contact for the departments senior managers
- Develop and maintain knowledge of various operations including stock, retail and warehousing
- Build strong relationships with 3rd party logistics provider and ensure best practice
- Preparing information for quarterly and annual closing requirements
- Ad hoc duties as required
5 Years' Experience in a similar role
Experience of Wholesale a must
Excellent working knowledge of excel
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.