Growing independent TV Production Company is currently in the market for a new CFO / Finance Director to join their management team.
Reporting to the Chief Executive this is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious qualified accountant with solid experience within the TV industry.
The CFO / Finance Director will be fully responsible for all financial matters and strategy for the business.
- Financial strategy, including management of capital structure, including investor liaison
- Production of statutory accounts, including liaison with auditors
- Production of management accounts and associated month-end reporting
- Supporting decision-making analysis
- Production of budgets and forecasts
- Pricing and margin reviews
- Development and supervision of an experienced Bookkeeper
- The eventual incumbent will also be tasked with identifying and implementing a new financial management system.
- Identify and address inefficiencies and opportunities for profit improvement
The successful candidate:
Will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified, have experience of negotiation and reviewing of contracts be self-motivated with strong communication skills and the ability to working in a fast paced production environment.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.