Finance Manager needed for International, e-commerce retail business on a 12 month contract basis. This is a technical accounting role where you will work closely with the Financial Controller to ensure that all financial transactions are recorded accurately and timely. With fantastic new offices, this is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious, qualified Accountant to gain some vital experience in this well-known brand.
Key responsibilities include -
- Prepare monthly management accounts with detailed commentary of actuals vs budget
- Analysis of general ledger accounts for tax returns
- Assistance with VAT returns
- Annual statutory reporting
- Reconciliations and clearing of balance sheet accounts
- Assisting the Financial Accounting team with any Year end or Audit Requirements
- Continual evaluation of practices and procedures with a view to making improvements
- Management and development of one direct report
- Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 2 years PQE
- Proven ability to identify and implement process improvements
- Advanced Excel skills
- Be a great communicator and be able to work closely with both finance and non-finance people
- Possess previous Retail/ecommerce finance experience
- Good organisation skills and have a strong attention to detail
Please note that as this is a contract position, only candidates on a short notice period will be considered.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.