A fast growing music events business are currently looking for an experienced Finance Manager to take on a 12 month fixed term contract with them.
It is essential that all applicants have solid experience managing junior staff as the role has two direct reports who the business feel have all the skills and abilities needed to progress.
Reporting into the Finance Director the roles core duties are:
- Month end reporting - produce monthly accounts and report to management
- Monthly KPI production
- Internal audit
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash flow forecasting
- Assisting with tax compliance
- Managing the external audit
- Assisting with budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Liaising with department heads
- Improving systems and processes
This is an amazing opportunity to step into a position with a lot of autonomy with room to shape the role as well. It requires a driven team manager with excellent communication skills who is used to managing senior stakeholders.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.