I have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager in a fast growing Digital Media Business.
With several offices around the globe and backed by an international (well-known) investor, this is certainly a great time to join such a rapidly expanding Company!
This group has seen unprecedented growth across the whole UK team.
The role will be hands on but also responsible for all aspects of Financial Management including monthly and year-end accounts.
This person will need to be confident and self-sufficient Finance Manager in a fully functioning all round role. Reporting to the Finance Director the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of Finance
This role requires a self-starter who can hit the ground running and work independently.
Main tasks include:
- Covering financial management for 12 companies within the group
- Producing Management Accounts for each entity
- Creating financial models for short/long term business objectives
- Track investment into Projects
- Analysis of business performance to support expansion plan
- Ensuring financial (year-end) and other audits are planned to completion
- Liaising with Directors on expenditure vrs budget
- Setting up and administering systems, processes and controls
- Other ad-hoc work as required by parent company
The role reports to the FD and looking for someone who can start immediately.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.