A leading online retail business are now looking for a Part Time-Senior Finance Manager to start ASAP.
This is rapidly growing business that has seen unprecedented growth in the last two years.
The role will be hands on but also responsible for all aspects of Financial Management including monthly and year-end accounts whilst raising funds for investment.
This person will need to be confident and self-sufficient Finance Manager in a fully functioning all round role. Reporting to the Director and the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of Finance
This role requires a self-starter who can hit the ground running and work independently.
Main tasks include:
- Covering financial management
- Producing Management Accounts
- Creating financial models for short/long term business objectives
- Track investment into Projects
- Analysis of business performance to support expansion plan
- Ensuring financial (year-end) and other audits are planned to completion
- Setting up and administering systems, processes and controls
- Other ad-hoc work as required by parent company
The role reports to the Director and looking for someone who can start immediately.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.