I am currently recruiting for a leading Retailer based in Central London.
This is an exciting time to join a prestigious company with offices based around the globe and plenty of opportunity for growth.
A keen interest in Fashion is a must and a desire to constantly improve business processes, build relationships and be involved in key business decisions a must.
This role will be reporting to the Finance Director for Logistics and looking after the Groups Supply Chain for several entities
- The main point of contact for the departments senior managers
- Assisting with understanding performance and carry out analysis accordingly
- Build strong relationships with 3rd party logistics provider and ensure best practice
- Responsible for the monthly cost review and present to Senior Managers
- Develop a five year plan, annual budget and monthly re-forecast
- Supporting the Logistics Director in relation to the warehouse network
- Create business cases for new investments
- Manage and coach a team of two analysis
- Ad hoc duties as required
CIMA/ACA/ACCA Qualified or overseas equivalent
2 Years Post-Qualified
Financial modelling skills an advantage
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.