I am currently recruiting for a leading Retailer based in Central London.
This is an exciting time to join a prestigious company with offices based around the globe and plenty of opportunity for progression.
A keen interest in Fashion is a must and a desire to constantly improve business processes, build relationships and be involved in key business decisions a must.
This role will be reporting to the Finance Director and looking after the Groups Supply Chain for several entities
- The main point of contact for the departments senior managers
- Develop and maintain knowledge of various operations including stock, retail and warehousing
- Responsible for balance sheet reconciliations
- Providing high level commentary to senior management team
- Responsible for reporting and analysis for senior stakeholders
- Responsible for Business process improvement
- Assisting with understanding performance and carry out analysis accordingly
- Build strong relationships with 3rd party logistics provider and ensure best practice
- Develop a five year plan, annual budget and monthly re-forecast
- Create business cases for new investments
- Ad hoc duties as required
CIMA/ACA/ACCA Qualified or overseas equivalent
2 Years Post-Qualified
Financial modelling skills an advantage
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.