Forecast & Planning
- Create and manage operational finance model capturing actuals and a 12 month rolling forecast
- Support local teams with forecast models, submission templates and business review decks.
- Identify, communicate, and manage financial risks and opportunities; provide senior management and stakeholders with cause of change drivers.
- Responsible for reviewing the close results and partnering with accounting to prepare and validate quarterly accruals and reserves.
- Support Senior Director, Finance in overall EMEA forecasting and deliverables.
- Input to and help in the preparation of management presentations as and when required, i.e. strategic plan, business updates.
- Ad hoc projects as and when required.
- Develop strong working relationships with Accounting, Central Operations, Local Finance, Central Finance and Global Finance teams.
Drive Financial Results & Meet Financial Objectives
- Partner with Management and Commercial teams to help drive sales initiatives and top line financial results (sales, revenue, pricing, returns, etc.)
- Support commercial teams with KPI reporting and other performance metrics
- Create and manage cost controls and identify cost savings opportunities.
- Partner with sourcing and procurement to ensure business is following prescribed protocol.
- Deliver business insights to management and commercial teams.
- Manage all on-going management reporting.
- Provide financial support to central Marketing team, and manage marketing budget and forecasts.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.