I am currently recruiting for a World Famous Retailer based in Central London.
This is an exciting time to join a prestigious company with offices based around the globe and plenty of opportunity for progression. This company has over 2,000 employees Worldwide and an annual turnover of over a billion.
A keen interest in Fashion is a must and a desire to constantly improve processes, build relationships and be involved in key business decisions a must.
This role will be reporting to the Finance Manager and will sit within the Financial Accounting and Reporting team. This person will look after all aspects of the order to cash process and will be an essential part of the Finance function as a whole
- Ensuring appropriate financial controls are in place
- Liaising with Operations to ensure smooth running of department
- Responsible for financial postings for each GL entity
- Responsible for bank reconciliations in relation to gift cards and vouchers
- Key figure in implementation of new reconciliations system
- Training junior members of the team on business processes
- Responsible for continued improvement of order to cash process
- Extending payment platforms to customers
- Manage and review all transaction costs
- Create reporting on all aspects of cash related queries
- Improve business processes with Accounts payable and treasury teams
- Manage and review all charge back costs
- Assist with the year end audit information
- Ensure financial control for all order to cash related areas
- Ad hoc duties as required
CIMA/ACA/ACCA Qualified or overseas equivalent
Previous Retail experience desirable or related Industry
In depth knowledge of IFRS essential
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.