A Global American Entertainment Business are looking for a Financial Reporting Manager to start ASAP in an ongoing contract.
This is one of the World's leading media companies with offices based around the globe and covers a vast scope of Media Platforms such as Advertising, TV, Film and Radio.
The Financial Reporting Manager will be responsible for all requirements for UK Group and US subsidiaries. This person will also work on various projects and lead consolidation for business units.
- Responsible for consolidation of Financial Accounts for the group under USGAAP
- Working closely with Senior Business Partners and providing support when required
- Responsible for balance sheet reviews
- Assist with Group Audit using USGAAP and statutory audits
- Review of Management forecast and calculations and provide feedback when necessary
- Responsible for SOX controls when needed
- Provide Group cash flow reporting and monitor cash requirements
- Responsible for presentations to Senior Management in the UK and abroad
- Main contact for any technical accounting requirements
- Ad hoc projects on request of senior leadership team
- Passion for Media/Entertainment essential
- At least three years post qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA
- Knowledge of USGAAP an advantage
- M&A experience an advantage
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.