We are currently working with a global fashion group assisiting them with thir search for a qualified Finance Manager (ACA or equivalent).
Working out of their London HQ managing a team of 3 and reporting into the Financial controller your duties would include:
- Ownership of operating expenditure including Payroll, Marketing, Occupancy and other operating costs, ensuring a full and rounded understanding of all areas and ability to provide high level commentary to senior management team on a monthly basis
- Ensuring correct accounting treatment of all costs in accordance with IFRS accounting standards
- Ownership for any Inter-group accounting, liaising with Tax team on Transfer pricing agreements
- Ensure appropriate and robust financial control environment on all operating expenditure, spanning from the posting of journals to assisting with supporting documentation for the external audit
- Work with Operational business areas to identify potential process and control weaknesses
- Preparation and Review of robust and accurate Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Lead the Opex team to deliver objectives aligned with both Finance's and the businesses goals
- Provide coaching to team members and support them in their career development, creating a supportive learning environment in which talent flourishes
- Manage and support the team during month end and year end process to ensure all deadlines are met
This is an excellent role for a qualified Finance Manager looking to secure experience in a rapidly growing fashion business. It is essential that all applicants are qualified accountants with a strong understanding of IFRS.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.