We at Handle are currently working with an instantly recognisable global entertainment brand helping them with their search for an Interim Finance Manager.
The role is to be based at their UK HQ in Central London and will report into the Group Finance Director. The position has one direct report and is focussed on reporting and controls.
Day to day duties will include:
- Leading the quarterly reporting process, this will include overseeing the HQ accounting, cash reporting, distribution & AP/AR activities
- Business partnering with the management reporting team understand variance explanations and resolve issues
- Assist in determining accounting policy, process & technical accounting solutions for the group
- Preparing the group-wide reporting timetable
- Prepare & coordinate business unit input, statutory accounts & tax packs as well as tracking Op-co preparation of statutory accounts & tax packs
- Prepare VAT & PAYE returns
- Group Intercompany reporting & treasury, funding and cash-flow
- Overseeing the review of royalty statements
- Assist the Group FD with maintaining the internal control framework (Including SOX)
The desired candidate has previous experience using SAP, has worked in the media/entertainment industry and has a strong technical reporting background with exposure to US & UK GAAP.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.