We at Handle are currently working a global media brand helping them find a qualified (ACA, ACCA or equivalent) Finance Manager to take on a 9 month fixed-term contract based at their office in Central London.
Managing a team of 4 and reporting into the Finance Director your day to day duties would consist of:
- Business partnering with the key stakeholders within the company assessing commercial performance as well as reporting on and helping them understand their costs
- Budgeting & forecasting with ownership of reporting results to the US HQ at month end
- Responsible for looking after all salary costs including working with the sales team on commission calculations
- Variance analysis across the whole P&L
- Ownership of balance sheet accounts at month end
- Ensuring your team work closely with the transnational finance functions making sure their figures are entered correctly
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant with experience in a management role within industry, ideally media. They will have excellent communication skills and someone used to working with multiple stakeholders across business divisions.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.