An exciting opportunity has arisen to work as a Finance Manager with a Film and TV company based in Central London.
Reporting into the Finance Director you main duties will include;
- Prepare monthly management accounts for the board
- Accounting for revenue recognition, accruals, prepayments, depreciation and payroll
- Prepare all balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare monthly Project and Occupancy analysis.
- Prepare weekly cash flow forecast.
- Manage accounts payable and receivable processes
- Prepare and submit quarterly VAT
- Assist the Finance Director with the preparation of Annual Statutory Accounts
The successful candidate will be Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA or equivalent and have some PQE.
You will receive a salary upto £50k plus benefits.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.