An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to join a rapidly growing SME retailer. My client are an extremely entrepreneurial business, and this role is the senior finance role in the company as it delivers its growth phase. It will be an exciting, rewarding, demanding role and will be an excellent way of establishing the credentials for the right candidate to step into a broader FC or even FD role the future.
Key Responsibilities include
- Preparation of monthly management accounts - including Balance sheet, P&L & cashflow
- Prepare bi-monthly cashflow forecasts
- Balance sheet reconciliations including frequent stock and inventory assessments
- Deliver monthly flash forecasts and annual budgets , prepare board reports
- Actively lead year-end audit and statutory accounts preparation; ensure all statutory compliance requirements are met, using third parties where needed.
- Prepare and maintain suitable budgeting and forecasting routines
- Maintain infrastructure of internal controls
- Manage Finance Assistant on general ledger financial accounting and or any related tasks
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified with all statutory demands of a standalone entity (start-up/growth phase business). My client is looking for someone who is ambitious, a self starter and someone who wants to grow with the organisation.
As this is an urgent role, only candidates on a 1 month notice period or less will be considered.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.