I am recruiting for a Finance Manager to join US owned media giant.
Reporting into the Commercial Finance Director for consumer products your main duties will include;
- Lead the budgeting and forecasting process
- Line manage 2 direct reports
- Managing full P&L for EMEA markets
- Partner with the commercial teams to managing key partner life cycles and contract performance
- Lead the analysis of benchmarks to appraise business potential & opportunities by brand, market, business unit / category
- Assist commercial teams to develop growth strategies through to execution
- Provide strong technical leadership, implementing and sharing best practices
- Partner with the wider Consumer Products FP&A team to ensure continuous process improvements - streamline and build efficient and effective processes
You will be qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA with post qualified experience in an commercial environment and will receive a salary upto £75k plus benefits.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.