Qualified Finance Manager - Music Technology - Central London
Qualified Finance Manager required for a leading Music Technology company based in Central London. This Finance Manager position is an integral part of the business and is responsible for the smooth running of the finance function.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who wants to be involved in the companies growth plans and strategic decision making. The company offers a vibrant working environment and robust benefit package.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Experience in UK GAAP / IFRS
- Previous experience including statutory accounts and auditing
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment and to deadlines
- Experience using an ERP system is highly advantageous
- A background in Music/Tech/Start Up environment is desirable
- IT literate with strong MS Excel skills
- Responsible for supporting the statutory accounting process
- Overseeing the day to day accounting function
- Month end - ensuring a smooth and timely close
- Reconciliation of key accounts
- Cash forecasting
- Treasury Management
- VAT accounting and VAT returns
- Payroll for both the UK and US
- Ensure that existing controls are implemented and new ones are developed
- Ensure the timeliness and accuracy of entries into the ERP system
Apply today to find out more!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.