Handle are currently working with an extremely wealthy family office, who are looking for a Finance Manager on a 9 month maternity cover contract. Due to the nature of the business, there is very little revenue control, and nearly all cost focused. Based in a fantastic Victorian town house in the West End, they have such a nice, relaxed and autonomous working culture.
- Preparation of financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts
- Compiling monthly reports and presenting to senior stakeholders
- Preparing budgets
- Liaising with external auditors and deal with any financial irregularities as they arise
- Completing bank reconciliations
- Filing VAT returns
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
- Reporting on Debtors and creditors
To qualify for this role, you will have a minimum of 4 years' experience in a similar accounting role. You must have the confidence to work autonomously and be able to prepare monthly reports without supervision. As transactions are very high value, my client needs someone who is extremely diligent as any mistakes will have a huge impact.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.