An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to join a very cool not-for-profit business. This extremely entrepreneurial business will be exciting and rewarding and will be an excellent way of establishing the credentials for the right candidate to step into a broader role within the company
Key Responsibilities include:
- Management Accounts production on a monthly basis, within a regular timetable
- Monthly Board and Lender reporting
- Assistance with Budgeting and Re-forecasting process
- Cash flow Management
- Creation of and delivery of company financial analysis across businesses and business units
- Variance analysis/Project reporting
- Balance Sheet and Intercompany monthly reconciliations
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with the confidence to engage with all levels of the amazingly rewarding organisation.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.