We at Handle are currently working with a fast growing entertainment business who are looking for a Finance Manager to join there ever expanding team!
Based at offices in Central London and managing a team of 3 your duties would include:
- Help finalise 2018 statutory accounts for individual companies (both in the UK and worldwide) and the group
- Assist with any other 2018 matters - tax, minority interest etc
- Help set up entity monthly reporting templates, for use by internal and external accounts teams
- Help improve and streamline the monthly management accounts pack
- Help set up monthly actual vs budget/forecast reporting by functional departments, geographic location and specific deals
- Work with Accounts Assistant to set up full monthly revenue reconciliation process, across multiple platforms and reporting to multiple legal entities
- Manage the month end process, ensuring AP is closed in sufficient time, the billing and revenue reconciliation process is completed accurately, all accruals and prepayments entered, entity inputs received, for all worldwide entities
- Communicate payment and expense deadlines to the business
- Ensure inter-company recharges, invoices and reconciliations are dealt with in a timely manner, as per the agreements
- Assist with the on-boarding of new entities, including monthly reporting, making sure all revenue streams are identified, liaising with functional departments both at entity and group level, ensuring all information captured
- Assist with the selection and migration to a suitable new accounting package
The successful applicant is going to be a hands on accountant with previous experience in a Finance Manager role. Any experience in the digital or entertainment sectors is also highly desirable.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.